Click on the video above to hear about the measures HAA is taking to facilitate a positive environment for all attendees and exhibitors
EXPO SAFETY MEASURES
Thank you for registering for the 2021 Education Conference and Expo! We are excited to host members in-person and are committed to providing a safe and valuable experience to you.
The wellbeing of our members is of the utmost importance to HAA. Please see the measures HAA is taking in order to facilitate a positive environment for all attendees and exhibitors:
- Due to the large size of the NRG venue, the Conference and Expo will be at approximately 50 percent capacity, providing ample space to spread out.
- Touchless registration counters will be available for onsite check-in.
- Attendees will be required to sign up for expo shifts in order to decrease overcrowding.
- Room set up will follow social distancing guidelines for meeting attendees.
- One-way aisles will be marked accordingly and will be approximately ten feet wide.
- Booths will be limited to three people per space and will be approximately three feet apart.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the hall.
- NRG will increase cleaning in all attendee areas at various times throughout the show.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all who attend.
Thank you again and please let us know if you have any questions. HAA will continue to work closely with NRG Park and keep you apprised of any updates.